What's Happening Sunday?
Immediately following our outdoor service on Sunday (July 29) we'll have a church picnic and cornhole tournament. There will be games for all ages, food, and fellowhsip. And, of course, you'll get to cheer on your favorite cornhole player in the tournament.
A rough schedule for Sunday's events looks something like this:
- 9:00 a.m. Outdoor Worship Service
- 10:00 a.m. Children's Games and fellowship
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch in gym (food provided)
- 12:15 p.m. Cornhole Tournament
Please Note: In case of rain, we'll move the service into the gym. We will NOT be rescheduling in case of inclement weather, unlike in years past.
What Should You Bring?
- A chair
- Cookies for dessert (optional)
- Cornhole boards (optional-- please let Donna Sting know if you are bringing a set)